Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Crazy Introduction & A FREEBIE! :)

Hello There!  I would like to introduce myself, I am Whitney from The Crazy Schoolteacher. I have stalked this blog since last fall, so I’m more than excited to be apart of it!  I am going into my 5thyear of teaching.  I currently teach 1st grade in the heart of Boilermaker Nation...Boiler Up! J  This is my 3rd year being involved with blogging and TPT for almost 3 years and I am in L.O.V.E.  I cannot imagine teaching without it!  I am married to my high school sweetheart who happens to be a farmer.  We currently live on the family farm with our beloved dog, Jake. 


Seriously, how CUTE is he??  Of course I'm talking about that handsome pup down there, not my husband! :)  







I’m THRILLED to be apart of this group of teachers/bloggers and I cannot wait to share more ideas and freebies with you.  

As a thank-you for the warm welcome, here is my Editable Word Wall file for free (normally $2.50)!


Happy Teaching! :)
Whitney


1 comment: