Sunday, July 13, 2014

Computer Lab {Stuck in a Rut}

Hi friends, Whitney from The Crazy Schoolteacher here.  Computer Lab…we have a love/hate relationship.  I LOVE the technology and incorporating what we are learning into computer lab, but I get stuck in a rut sometimes. Sure there are tons of resources online, but I want a quality site that is also F-R-E-E!! 

Here are my “go to” websites…





What are your "go to" websites?  Let’s work together…comment and leave your favorite {FREE} website and what grade level it is appropriate for.  Later, I’ll compile a list of websites for us all to have going into a new school year.

To get us started, I thought I'd share a freebie.  Click here to grab these free, editable computer log-in cards.  




Don't forget to comment below to share your favorite {FREE} website!

-Whitney

2 comments:

  1. We love XtraMath.com and Sumdog for building our math skills. I also use SpellingCity.com ( the free portion).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add Scootpad (K-5) and Starfall (PreK-2) to your list.

    ReplyDelete