Monday, February 16, 2015

Guided Reading: 1st Grade

Hi everyone!  It's Megan from Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade!  Today I am here to share a new an exciting new product with you!  I've been working hard on my "Growing Guided Reading Bundle" for many weeks now and last weekend, I posted the first unit and the opportunity to purchase the entire bundle at a discounted rate before all units are added.  This set is intended to supplement your guided reading time.  Hands on phonics activities, writing, games, and more are included.  Each level {AA-J} has over 100 pages of activities that are developmentally appropriately aligned with it.  My first unit, "Pre-Readers" is already available in the growing bundle. All units will be available for individual purchase as they are added, but the bundle will be a better deal.  I'm currently finishing up "Level A" today and it should be posted this evening!  To check out the bundle in more detail, head over to my blog by clicking HERE.  You can find a little freebie there, too.





xo
Megan 

1 comment:

  1. Megan, I would love more help with Guided Reading Sessions and this looks AMAZING!!!! Can't wait to check it out on TPT!

    ReplyDelete