Thursday, February 19, 2015

Ron Clark Academy & EDexpo 2015!!!

Hi everyone!!! Are you all staying warm?? We were at about -7 degrees this morning when my sister's car wouldn't start! :) Needless to say, I can't wait till spring!!

I'm stopping by to share some exciting things happening this weekend!!!!

OH........
           MY........
                      WORD!!!!!!!



It's been a dream of mine to visit RCA since it opened!! I remember watching The Ron Clark Story on TV and being so motivated and inspired from it that when I heard about RCA, I had to go!! So here I am!! It's 10:30pm the night before the big day!! I'm so stinking excited that I can't handle it!! I don't want the day to end already!!

On top of that, I get to join so many AWESOME teacher bloggers at the EDexpo 2015 to check out the latest and greatest in classroom materials!!!

You can read more about my AMAZING weekend HERE!!! Can't wait to share more next week too!

Have a great weekend!!
Nicole :)

No comments:

Post a Comment