Monday, March 9, 2015

Amp Up Motivation

Have you seen these Scratch Off Stickers from Eureka? I saw them in my local teacher supply store a few months ago & thought they were just the coolest! I mean, come on......who doesn't love a scratch off? The wondering what's behind that little silver gray area....the anticipation.

Eureka contacted me about reviewing the Scratch Off Stickers, and I jumped at the chance! My first thought was to use them for a reward. How fun would it be to scratch off and uncover your reward...right?

But I REALLY wanted to figure out a way to use them in instruction. I decided to try them out as part of math activity cards. Talk about engagement! Not only were they super motivated....they also were more focused! I mean...really....scratching off to reveal the fraction they were going to represent .....was like winning the lottery! SO fun!

Here's some exciting news for YOU.....
Eureka is giving away 2 packs of stickers to THREE lucky people! Stop by my blog to learn more about how I used these in my classroom & enter to win a set for your classroom!



No comments:

Post a Comment