Thursday, March 26, 2015

Classroom Countdown with Uncle Sam!

It is springtime.

Testing season is upon us.

Some of us have had spring break.

Some of us have not.

It doesn't matter which of these sentences applies to you, but I'm pretty sure this next statement is true for just about everyone: The kids are LOSING their MINDS.

Seriously - It is Nutbucket Central around my school right now and our EOG testing is quickly approaching. I was brainstorming with one of my 3rd grade teacher peeps and we decided our kids needed a "Countdown to 4th Grade." But instead of a celebratory countdown, we wanted more of a "Get ready!! 4th Grade is coming!!" kind of countdown.

So, I solicited a few more ideas about the posters and this is what we came up with!



I am laminating this for our third grade teachers this afternoon. We'll just use dry erase markers to change the countdown every day.

I added countdown posters for rising 1st-6th graders, but if there's a specific class structure you'd like me to add just let me know! 

Click the picture below to grab it from Teachers Pay Teachers

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Countdown-Posters-1783049

I hope it's something you can use! See you next time! 







1 comment: