Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Symbaloo Board: SNAKES!


Research stinks for young kids on the internet.  It's vast, ridiculously complicated, and easy to end up watching cat videos.  That's why I'm such a fan of Symbaloo.  I can drag and drop links all onto a single board for the students to use and make research simple (but effective).

This is exactly what I've done with our next research project for some of my boys:  SNAKES!  Yessssss, everyone'ssssss favorite reptile now has their own Symbaloo board with links to articles, listicles, uber-kid sites, and videos from You Tube and National Geographic.  I've almost filled up the board with a very wide variety of topics about snakes from habitats, invasive species, and information on their toxicity of venom.

Check it out below.  If you're new to Symbaloo, make sure you take a couple of minutes and see how it works.  It might just change the way you teach researching and/or computer work.  I love it.

Direct Link:  SNAKES Symbaloo



Snake Search: Around the World is my newest Project Based Learning packet that I'm using to tie in this Symbaloo board.  You can check it out HERE.


Even if you're not a fan of snakes, check out how easy Symbaloo can work for you.  You don't even have to make your own boards--you can just use someone else's.  

You can find more on this topic of PBL and Symbaloo at Digital: Divide & Conquer.


BloglovinEmailFacebookPinterestInstagramTPT


No comments:

Post a Comment