Saturday, April 18, 2015

Earth Day


Earth Day.  I love celebrating Earth Day with my kiddos.  It must be the glimpse of spring weather after a LONG winter!  In fact, I don’t know if there is any other holiday or theme that brings out my inner Miss Frizzle better than Earth Day! 
I typically introduce Earth Day with a recycling activity and who better to introduce recycling than Moby?! 
My kiddos love the opportunity to put their skills to work.  After learning about recycling I give them plenty of opportunities to do just that.  There are so many interactive and fun activities that the kids can do to practice their recycling skills.  One activity my kiddos enjoy is picking up our school grounds.  It is a wonderful way to take care of our school, discuss recycling, littering and just get outside!  

Here are a few other activities my kiddos enjoy...


You can grab these activities in my TpT store!


 Miss Frizzle says it best...

Get outside and enjoy the EARTH this Earth Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment