Thursday, April 30, 2015

Summer to Second Grade

Hi everyone! I am Megan from Mrs. Wheeler's First Grade.  Today I am sharing my end of the year gift that I give my students.  I like to give the gift of continued learning {to prevent the summer slide}.  I send a pack of mine called "Summer to Second Grade."  It is loaded with goodies to full of spiral review for the concepts we've learned throughout the year.  There is a reading log, writing journal, Math and ELA mini-books, a summer fun calendar, and more!  To prep this, I copy everything and place in a gallon Ziplock bag along with crayons, pencils, erasers, and a book mark.  This year, I was fortunate to get a YOOBI box full of supplies that I will be sending home.

I'm also having a giveaway!  You can enter to win this summer fun pack by visiting my blog, www.mrswheeelerfirst.blogspot.com and taking a look around.  Leave a comment on a post you like. Be sure to reference THIS post and include your email!  The more people that comment, the more winners!  I'll announce the winners on my Facebook fan page so be sure that you follow me.  You can do that HERE.  Good luck!  TGI {almost} F!






xo
Megan





1 comment:

  1. This is terrific! Thank you for your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete