Monday, June 29, 2015

Teaching Digital Citizenship

Hi friends! It's Kayla from Top Dog Teaching  and I want to share a little bit about a major passion that I have when it comes to students and technology. When I'm not blogging, teaching, or speaking at conferences, I get to write for the number one resource for edtech resources online, EdSurge. My most recent article focuses on digital citizenship and helping our students build a positive digital footprint right from the get-go.


You can click How You Can Become a Champion of Digital Citizenship in Your Classroom  or the picture above to read the full article. I can't believe it's already been shared over 1,000 times in just a few days! Edutopia even tweeted about it. How cool is that?

I'd love for you to share your thoughts in the comments below or connect our classrooms if you're already tweeting! Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment