Sunday, August 2, 2015

Picture Day!

Say, "Cheese!"


Each year, I am scrambling to create sign-up sheets, reminders, expectations, etc. for Picture Day. So, maybe you are, too???

Check out my latest editable product below or grab on sale through tonight.
Click the first picture to take you there!




I also made a tutorial, if you'd like to check out exactly what you're getting and how to use this product efficiently.



The first 3 comments get this pack for FREE- just leave your email and make sure that you follow us on Bloglovin' and our Facebook page!
I sent to FOUR people because their timing was so close together. Thanks for following us and leaving your info!

Happy Sunday!

19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so sorry, but I had to send to the first three people that left their email! We appreciate you following Spark of Inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so sorry, but I had to send to the first three people that left their email! We appreciate you following Spark of Inspiration!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so sorry, but I had to send to the first three people that left their email! We appreciate you following Spark of Inspiration!

      Delete
  4. Such a fantastic resource!! As always! Happy B2S!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so sorry, but I had to send to the first three people that left their email! We appreciate you following Spark of Inspiration!

      Delete
  5. This will be great in the classroom! lhamernik@prairiefarm.k12.wi.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent to you, Lori! Thanks for leaving your email address!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I am following both of you on bloglovin and facebook.

      miaqunin@gmail.com

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. I sent to you, Mia! Thanks for leaving your email address!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. I sent to you, Sharon! Thanks for leaving your email address!

      Delete
  8. What a great idea... love it!! mbeland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent to you, Melissa! Thanks for leaving your email address!

      Delete
  9. Awesome. Yet another wonderful resource of yours!

    (Becky.parchen@Gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings:

    May I ask...Are the respondents entries put there by them on the dates and times listed by their entries? Or...are their entries put there by you on the dates and times listed by their entries?

    Any help is greatly appreciated,

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete